global manufacturer & supplier of quality bolt and torque tension testers & calibrators for construction jobs and industrial applications.
Products & Services
- Torque Tension
- Bolt Tension
- Model M
- Torque Tester
- Impact Wrench Tester
|| Wholesale & Distributor
Web Site Results
- ...answers to basic questions about torque and tension. We developed the first Bolt Tension Calibrator for the construction industry in response to their ...need to test high strength bolts on site.
- Tool Testing
- ...The first method is direct torque measurement using our analog (Model W) ...Model W) and digital (Model T) torque testers. The second method uses our ...uses our calibrator with test bolt assemblies that we
- About Skidmore-Wilhelm
- ...device that would measure the tension in a bolt. Use of bolts in steel structures was exploding and engineers ...to understand the relationship of torque and ...unit grew rapidly in the construction
- ...by industry and use. The construction industry typically requires annual calibration ...unit. What's the difference between torque and tension? Skidmore units were developed for ...torque applied at the socket. Bolt tension
- Wind Turbines
- ...getting larger and taller, the bolts associated with them are getting ...dubbed our "Super K" to test bolt tension up to 400,000lbs force.
Found any discrepancies in your company profile?
Request to update the information